Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Things i DONT ....

CONSUME:

McDonald 
(boycott)
Onion 
(born not to eat it visibly)
Capsicum 
(doesnt taste that good)
Coffee
(tasteless to me)
Coca Cola
(boycott)
Other gassy drinks
(hurts my throat and too sweet)
Beer/wine/liQuor
(against my religion n health breaking)
Pork
(again.. against my religion and didnt you see the worms coming out from it?)
Non-halal food
(duhh??)
foods/stalls/restaurants with no legal halal sign
or a sign that said "NO PORK NO LARD"
(not very convincing eh?)

DO:

Smoke cigarettes
(never been my whole life and never will, insya Allah)
Smoke shisha
(believes that's its a starting stage of smoking ciggis)
Drugs
(life murdering... so no..)
Killing
(what?? no... >.>)
Clubbing
(a very high potential place for one to destroy his/her life)

SAY:

Swearing/cursing
(i find that very immoral... so... no.. there are other ways to throw tantrums)

SEE:

Watch gore-ish videos/movies
(they scares me.. ALOT)
Cruel acts to human or animal
(due to torture or killing... no... im not strong enuff)

im neither an angel nor devil...
but i live my life to my own beliefs and my own way..
:)

No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...